Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Lab...

I didn't even think about this story until I was saying goodnight to Mike this evening. He asked me to post it here so here goes...

This morning, Hannah thought it would be funny to bug her brother so she decided to pour soda on Daniel. He was upset to say the least. He asked if he could change shorts so I said that was fine. He goes upstairs and I heard him ask if he could wear a pair of shorts and I said yes without looking. A few hours later, we head to the lab for the blood work.

We pull in and I go around to help the kids out of the van. I get Hannah and set her on the ground. I go to pull out Daniel and I notice that he's wearing an unfamiliar pair of shorts. I look closer and realize he's wearing a pair of Hannah's shorts. I looked at him and asked why he was wearing Hannah's shorts. He starts freaking out. He says, "you told me that these were mine!" He's screaming and yelling, "I'm wearing Hannah's shorts!" I'm trying hard not to laugh. I think that Hannah was trying to harass Daniel because she started saying "you're wearing my pants!" He really wanted to go home and change. I told him that he could change when we got home but we were going to go in and have these tests done. I don't know what changed for him but he started saying "I'm wearing Hannah's pants!" I don't know if it was his way of shutting Hannah up or what but it was pretty funny. Even funnier is that he can fit in 3T girl's shorts!

No comments: