Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sing It, Sister!

We were driving to Staples to get the MOMS Club newsletter printed and were listening to a CD I made. At the time, James Blunt was singing "Goodbye My Lover" (one of my favorite songs at the moment). I'm a huge car singer, so I get a little peeved when the kids interrupt my singing. Jacob had stopped me to ask a question when I heard a little voice coming from the back of the van singing, "I soooo howooo baby, soooo howoo. I so I so I so howoo." (the words are, "I'm so hollow baby, so hollow. I'm so I'm so I'm so hollow") I was laughing so hard. A little later, Kelly Clarkson came on (don't ask me why I have Kelly on CD). Hannah starts clapping and dancing. Then comes the chorus starts and Hannah belts it out, "here am, once 'gain. 'Orn inno pizzas." ("Here I am, once again. I'm torn into pieces.") Too cute.

No comments: