Sunday, July 16, 2006

New Beds

Okay, so I'm a little slow. Yes, Jacob was still in a toddler bed and Hannah was still in a crib. So sue me. We fixed it today. Hannah finally got her toddler bed. I know that I said that we wouldn't be getting her a toddler bed but she really needed something. So, now she has a Winnie the Pooh bed with Winnie sheets. I don't know why we didn't think of doing this before but we set up my old daybed for Jacob today as well. He wasn't happy about getting a hand me down bed (he really wanted a bunk bed) at first but quickly warmed up to the idea. Now, he's thrilled. He keeps talking about how comfy his bed is. Here are pictures of the kids in their new beds...



2 comments:

Susan said...

Barb, unless you have to put both boys in the same room, I highly recommend not getting bunk beds. They are a giant pain in the ass, and you always end up with them trying to jump off of it. If you want to get him something similar, get him a loft set, with desk and shelves that sit under the bed part. Feels like bunks, only one bed.

Barbara said...

I actually like the idea of the captains bed with the trundle. He's not getting a bunk bed anytime soon anyway (which is why he's getting my old bed for now)