Saturday, July 22, 2006

111 Wussiest Songs

AOL put out a list of the 111 Wussiest Songs of All Time. I thought it was a hilarious concept. 111 was "Do I Make You Proud" by Taylor Hicks. It really is a pretty wussy song, even though I love Taylor. Here's the top ten.

10. "Fix You" by Coldplay (I love this song. I can't believe it's in the top 10)

9. "If" by Bread

8. "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?" by Culture Club (I always think of the movie "The Wedding Singer" when I hear this song)

7. "What's Left of Me" by Nick Lachey (this really is a wussy, wussy song)

6. "Longer" by Dan Fogelberg

5. "Every Rose Has It's Thorn" by Poison (love this song too!)

4. "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt (Even though I love this song, I would have to agree that most of James Blunt's songs are pretty wussy)

3. "Ben" by Michael Jackson

2. "Sometimes When We Touch" by Dan Hill

And the number one most wussy song of all time is...

"Shiny Happy People" by REM (need I say more?)

No comments: