Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I'm Loving It!!!

I desperately needed to go to the grocery store today. We were out of milk and I don't think that I could deal with anymore fast food. We drove up to our new Martin's to get some groceries. I decided that I would try to put the kids in the Treehouse. The Treehouse is a little child care area for customers while they're shopping. Kids have to be 3-9 years old. Perfect! So, after filling out the lengthy enrollment form, I was given my walkie talkie and ID bracelets and was told I had 90 minutes. I didn't even get goodbye's from the kids. They just took off to play. I tell you what...it was the best hour shopping with the kids ever. When I was done, Hannah was playing a game on the computer and Daniel was drawing a picture. It took 10 minutes to get them out of there. I can't remember the last time I left the grocery store with the kids while smiling. This is going to be a huge help while Mike is gone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys have kewl stores. I'd
settle for that bar code zapper
and bags on the back on the cart.

(^_^)

Dad

Barbara said...

Bar code zappers and child care...what else could anyone ask for?!?