Monday, March 13, 2006

Why Is Everyone Getting Sick?!?

When I got up this morning, I heard the TV. That means either Jacob or Daniel has already gotten up. Probably Jacob because I heard cartoons (Jacob knows how to use the remote). I came downstairs and Jacob was all bundled up with his flannel blanket spread out on the floor, his pillow and blanket over the top of him. I asked him what he would like for breakfast. He said nothing because his stomach hurt. I looked at him and saw that his face was bright red and his eyes were all glossy. Great. I felt his forehead...burning up. No school for him. Gave him some Motrin and waited for Daniel to come down and tell me that if Jacob wasn't going to school, neither was he. Thank goodness that never happened because he was excited about going on his field trip. Everyone got dressed so we could take Daniel to school and pick up Hannah's medicine (all the pharmacies in this town close at 5 on Sunday!!!!!). Poor kid. When it rains, it pours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope he's feeling better soon. It stinks when the kids are sick.