Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Whole Grey's Anatomy Thing

I was on the Grey's message board (I know...I know...get a life, right?) and I was reading a trivia thread. As I'm reading, I'm thinking, these are easy!

Which character went to Dartmouth?
What was the missing ingredient in Izzy's cupcakes?
How many sisters does Derek (McDreamy) have?
What's Derek's favorite band?
Who first called Derek "McDreamy"?
What day of the week was Merideth and Derek's last "happy couple" kiss?
What's the first thing Burke says to Cristina during his rant at the end of the episode where he finds out Cristina didn't give up her apartment?
I could go on, but won't.

So, I say to Mike, "these are so easy, I think you could get these." And I start reading them. What's funny is the only one Mike got was the day of the week question...and I think he guessed. He then says to me, "I've never seen you this obsessed with a TV show before." I asked him, "how many times a day do you look at ESPN.com?" He says, "several, at least." I made the realization that this is my sports and it's not wierd. So there.

BTW, can anyone else answer these questions?

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Okay...for Michelle...here are the answers:
1. Meredith
2. Coconut extract
3. 4
4. The Clash
5. Cristina in episode 2
6. Thursday
7. "I AM PRESTON BURKE!"