Thursday, March 23, 2006

I Can Finally Post Again!

Hannah came down the stairs at playgroup on Monday all dressed up like Spiderman.

I tried to post yesterday (really, I did!) but it wouldn't let me. I guess Sue's blog problems transferred over to me!

Saturday night, Mike and I decided to take the kids to Ichiban...a Japanese Steakhouse. The kids love it because of the show and there's no worry about keeping them entertained. All day long, I knew that I was going to have to move Daniel's bike since it was kind of in the driveway. We get everyone loaded in the van and start backing out of the garage. Suddenly, we hear a thump. I immediately remembered the bike. Mike's yelling, "what was that!" It took me a minute to say "I hit Daniel's bike." Mike gets out to survey the damage. None to the van...bike's trashed. Bikes just don't seem to make it in this house. Mostly because the kids don't know how to put their stuff away! Arg.

Saturday is Hannah's birthday party...we're doing it at Scoops...the same place we had Daniel's last month. Should be interesting. 13 screaming 3 and 4 year olds, not including my own. Add my kids and you've got 16! Boy I'm glad we're not having it at home.

Saturday morning, I'm going to do this thing called Gourmet Girlfriends. What you do is go in for 2 hours and make 12 dinners to take home and freeze. They do all of the shopping and prep work, all I do is go in and put everything together. If nothing else, it'll get us out of the dinner rut we're in. I'm getting tired of stew, pork chops and chicken. Although I did make a good Italian Beef last night. Jacob ate a whole sandwich!

No comments: