Monday, March 27, 2006

Too Funny

Last night, we were watching America's Funniest Home Videos. There was this dumb guy clipping a little lizard to various parts of his body. I had to laugh at the conversation:

Hannah: It's lizard! It's lizard!
Me: I know. It is a lizard.
Hannah: Lizards funny.
Jacob: Lizards are ectotherms.
Me: ?
Jacob: They are. They're ectotherms.
Me: Okay.
Jacob: It means they can't control their body heat. They're ectotherms.

Jacob's a freaking sponge.

Here's some conversation from when Hannah and I picked Daniel up from school this afternoon:

Me: Hey Daniel, tomorrow we're probably going to have to get you some new shoes and a haircut.
Daniel: No. I don't want a haircut.
Me: What? You were so upset about not getting one yesterday.
Daniel: NO, I don't want a haircut. It totally ruins my day.
(Hannah starts messing with Daniel)
Daniel: See? Hannah bugging me is why my day is ruined!

No comments: