Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Not a good day

Today sucks. I'm tired and things just don't seem to be going well. I made the decision to send out an e-mail to a group and now I feel like I'm drowning. Mike calls to tell me about his car and I pick a fight with him. Not cool on my part. It's not his fault I'm in a bad mood. I just feel like I'm going to be sick. It's my fault but I rarely put myself in a postion where I'm rocking the boat. And now that I have, I'm having a hard time dealing with it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sit down and take a deep breath. This too shall pass.

Bobbi

Barbara said...

I need a drink of that merlot Erin's drinking...

Susan said...

I'm telling you, women were not meant to hang out together.

Barbara said...

It's a new day and things are good. You know what...I really don't care anymore!