Sunday, March 26, 2006

Into You Like A Train

It's sad that I'm devoting another post to GA, but here it is. Tonight's episode is a rerun. I could be upset, but I won't be since the episode they're showing is Into You Like a Train. One of the best episodes of the season. There are so many wonderful things about this episode...Bonnie and Tom, the couple on the pole, only one can live...Merideth screaming "you can't just abandon her!"...McDreamy breaking down in the elevator because of the whole "if love were enough, I'd still be with you" speech. I'm going to be a wreck from 10-11 tonight.

On a semi-related note, Mike was flipping through channels yesterday and came across the movie Mobsters. I'm in the other room, so he yells, "hey Barb, your lover is in this movie." I said, "really? Patrick Dempsey is in this movie?" (I knew exactly who he was talking about) I had never even heard of it. When PD comes on the screen, Mike asks, "is he really that good looking?" I said, "well, not really in this movie, but now, oh yeah. He's hot." Mike just shakes his head. Cracks me up. I think Mike thinks I've lost my mind. He's very good at humoring me, though!

No comments: