Friday, March 17, 2006

I'm Beginning To Feel Old

I registered Daniel for kindergarten this morning. How sad is that? It really doesn't seem right that he's old enough to be starting kindergarten. Although when he actually starts, he'll be older than Jacob was when he started kindergarten. It's just that he's my baby boy and he's not ready to start school! Poor kid, he thought that as soon as he turned 5, he'd get to go to kindergarten. In fact, the day after his birthday, he was telling Jacob that he was going to school with him on the bus. He's so ready to go and is very much looking forward to riding the bus. He's tired of preschool...I don't think it's challenging enough for him. I'm going to go cry now...

2 comments:

Susan said...

It will be okay. Honest. That's what you get for saying it didn't bug you turning 30.

Barbara said...

I know it will be okay. It's not really that I'm feeling old (honestly and truly!) but that Daniel's starting kindergarten. Daniel. My little peanut Daniel. I'm going to be a wreck when he gets on that bus the first day!