Saturday, February 11, 2006

It Certainly Is Snowing

It's been snowing for a while now...it's definately coming down at a faster clip now. Things that were scheduled for the weekend are being cancelled right and left...we're in a holding pattern for Sunday School tomorrow, which makes Jacob very upset. As of right now, the snow is only piling up on the grass...it's almost completely covered in my front and back yards. The street and driveway are still clear...don't know how much longer that's going to last. Jacob asked me what kind of snow this is because he desperately wants to make a snowman. Looks like the boots and snowpants I bought last September will finally come in handy!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Be very careful if you have to drive.

Barbara said...

We don't plan on going anywhere!

the Joneses said...

I eat my words of yesterday!

-- SJ

Barbara said...

LOL, Sara! It's crazy out there, right?