Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Epilepsy Part III

Through my own stupidity, I missed this morning's neuro appointment.  Not only did I get yelled at when I called to see if we could still make it in, I had to make 4 calls to make another appointment because the first lady wouldn't make one for me.  Then, I got yelled at AGAIN by the scheduling lady and was told that we now have to go to the end of the line and wait until October 19th.  When I asked if I could get on a list for any cancellations, she told me that was, "doubtful as the list is very long."  I was so mad when I got off the phone that I was shaking.

So, I did a little research and called KU Med.  They were EXTREMELY nice on the phone...already a bonus.  The earliest they could get us in was September 2, but that's still 1 1/2 months before the other guy.  AND they put us on the cancellation list.  She couldn't guarantee us anything but said they'd try. 

Now, I'm just waiting to call our pediatrician to get Daniel's records transferred over to KU. 

And we wait again...

2 comments:

Susy said...

Good luck, Barb. I told you it would somehow work out.

Barbara said...

I'm hoping it does!