Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Where Has This Week Gone????

Kids' rooms...done. Yep, I said done. All three really like them. Daniel's is dramatic and totally him. Jacob's is, well, grey. What can I say? He really likes it. However, he's been begging me to paint the ceiling. What? I have to say that Hannah's is my favorite. It's a pretty blue and I put some white clouds along the top. I love them. I rehung her fabric butterflies and was inspired to put up some more. I need to get some other colors but we're going to paint handprint butterflies on the walls. I thought it'd be a fun way to really personalize the room. I'll have all of us put at least one up, even Mike and me. Of course, it'll make it that much harder to paint over in the future, but thought we could put one up in each of the kids' closets that wouldn't get painted over eventually. I'll post pictures soon.

I'm still finding it hard to believe school ends next week. Where has this year gone? It was so nice to pick up all three kids after school today and just head home. No Hebrew school. No running club. Just home. Soon, we'll just have baseball, gymnastics and TKD. I'm so excited. We've bribed Jacob into not doing baseball next year with violin lessons. I talked to him about how, while he likes baseball, it's not really his passion. Violin seems to be his passion. We told him that if he didn't have baseball, we would get him private lessons. He loved that idea.

Tomorrow, I have to clean this house. I've been ignoring it while I've been painting.

No comments: