Sunday, October 18, 2009

Miley Cyrus Concert

So, I've had these Miley tickets for about 5 months now, only I hadn't told Hannah about them. The concert was supposed to be 2 weeks ago but Miley got sick and had to reschedule. Tonight was the big night. I had to get a sitter (actually, Hannah was furious that she wasn't staying with the sitter. She loves Lara, and so do the boys. They always have a great time.) since Mike's in Chicago but it was completely worth it. Miss Hannah was shocked. I thought, for sure, Daniel had ruined the surprise on Friday but I guess I covered it up pretty well because she almost didn't believe me when I told her that's where we were going. Hannah and I had a great time.

If you like Miley, here is a song from the concert. I hate to admit that I love this song and crank it in the car whenever it comes on, but I do. Please excuse my lack of singing ability! :) Also, sorry for the crappy camera work. It's hard to dance, sing and run a camera!



I accidentially hit stop in the middle of The Climb but I just had to post this. I didn't notice Hannah singing her little heart out until much later but there she is...So cute!!!

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

Looks like she was having a great time. I'm glad she was surprised.