Sunday, September 28, 2008

Well, There You Go...

I will love it when I don't have to start a post with an apology for being gone for a while. Anyway...

Friday night, I got to go to the Maroon 5 concert with my friend, Roxanne. We got all dolled up and even rented a limo so that we wouldn't worry about how much we had to drink. The concert was awesome. Counting Crows and Augustana opened the show. After, Roxanne and I headed to Steak 'n' Shake and had a lovely dinner of steakburgers and chili. I still think that's really funny.

Saturday morning, I woke up and thought my leg felt sore. I pulled back the blankets and saw this... I have no idea where they came from. And they hurt so bad!!! So strange! But I'd take them all over again if it meant that I got to go to another Maroon 5 concert!!!

4 comments:

debbie said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the picture, Barb. Ouch, those bruises look painful.

Barbara said...

Thanks, Deb! The bruises are already yellowing, so I'm hoping they heal quickly. I really look like I got into a massive fight!

Susan said...

Gotta stay out of the mosh pit.

Barbara said...

LOL!!! You're the second person to tell me that! Actually, I think that it's pretty simple...

me + wine = very clumsy

me + wine + high heels = massive bruising