Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ugh!!!

Well, it's taken me 3 days, but it seems that I can finally log into Blogger. I couldn't even open my page let alone post. Blog withdrawl is not a beautiful thing.

Lots going on this week. The kids should get their new belts tomorrow instead of next Tuesday, so that they'll have them for photos and for the tournament on Saturday. Saturday...that's going to suck. Big time. Daniel's having his first sleep over on Friday night so I'll be shuffling kids out the front door so we can make it to TKD in time for the tournament Saturday morning. After that, Daniel has a follow-up den meeting to finish their centerpiece for the Blue and Gold banquet. Thank goodness it's a three day weekend.

I didn't know if I was coming or going yesterday. I dropped the kids off at school at 8:20, came home and got Hannah dressed for my MOPS meeting at 9. I got home around 11:45 and cleaned. At 2:15, I raced to Target to pick up supplies for the den meeting that was going to be at our house (which is why I cleaned) and made it to the school by 2:55 for the 3pm powwow between me, Daniel's teacher, the school COUNSELOR (she's not even a psychologist!!!!!!!) and the school's psychologist (whom I've never met, or even seen before.) We're talking about stuff that's over 4 months old...I'm not in the mood to get into this right now, so I'm going to drop it before I get myself all worked up. After the meeting, I picked up Daniel and we went to put gas in the car. We headed back to the school to pick up Jacob from math tutoring and then headed home for 45 minutes. Then it was TKD time and we headed there. Mike took Daniel home a little early because of the den meeting and I took Jacob and Hannah to pick out Valentine's cards for them to take to school. I was never so happy to see 9pm come as I was last night.

Today was a down day and I certainly needed that. I'm really looking forward to Friday when my MOPS table members and I get together...I'm quite sure that I'll be venting a lot there.

Anyway, I just thought I'd put in a quick post to let everyone know that we're still here. Oh...priceless quote from last night...

Mike (to the kids in Daniel's den): Okay everyone, since we couldn't do a radio station tour here, we're going to do one online. We're going to be looking at a radio station in Maine.

Daniel: Oh No! We're going to get lost!

6 comments:

Susy said...

Breathe

Anonymous said...

Priceless quote. He's so cute.

Take a deep breath! It's not easy being a mom with three kids going in different directions.

Anonymous said...

My goodness!

PS Did they get lost?

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you.

Barbara said...

LOL, Deb...no, they didn't get lost! :) And Happy Valentine's Day to all of you, too!

Anonymous said...

Yeaaaaaa! Barb's back on line!

Dad