Wednesday, December 19, 2007

This Made Me Cry

I found this in Jacob's backpack last night. He had to write about someone he admires. I'm copying it exactly (including typos) from what he wrote.


My Awesome Mom
By: Jacob

My mom's name is Barb. She works for Creative Memories. She has a fun job. You get to have a scrapbook! She is the best cook because she makes the best matzoball soup.

She wears earings. She has blue eyes. My mom has dark brown hair. She has medium ears, also.

She brings me to school. My mom reads a lot. She talks to friends too. She used to bring chala to my sinugogue.

My mom always says, "pikachu evolves in to riachu, right?" She also says, "Put on your shoes!" and "What did you do at school?"

My feelings about her is, she is a good person. She is nice. I am glad she is mom even thow she does things for my sister and not me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful paper. It brought tears to my eyes. You both should be very proud.