Thursday, November 29, 2007

Garth!!!!

Okay, so Sue's blog got me thinking about Garth Brooks. Garth played 9 concerts here in KC at the beginning of the month and I'm, only now, a little sad about the fact that I didn't go to just one. *sigh* I did, however, buy the new Garth collection from Wal Mart a couple of weeks ago (as if I didn't already have 98% of these songs on multiple CDs already). The two CDs have the usual...The Dance (my favorite Garth ever), If Tomorrow Never Comes, Papa Loved Mama, Callin' Baton Rouge...you get the idea. It does, however, have 3 new songs on it. One of which is this song. Typical Garth...he still sounds great...and I must say that he looks pretty good too! So, if you haven't heard it, here's the video for
More Than a Memory.



And I couldn't help myself...here's The Dance

3 comments:

Susan said...

I have that set. Glenn got me that, and Strait Out of the Box.

Barbara said...

Love Strait Out of the Box. One of my best Christmas gifts ever.

Susan said...

Love me some Garth and some George. LOL