Friday, July 06, 2007

Hot And Yucky Friday

Hannah had gymnastics this morning and I knew that everyone would sleep in. I hate waking everyone up because it just reminds me that I could be sleeping too! LOL! Anyway, the boys were really good since KGDC has a pretty big viewing area and they can spread out and play. I only had to say something to them a couple of times which made it a lot easier to watch Hannah go through her class. There was a new little girl in her class today and she didn't want to participate at all. The dad kept asking her if she wanted to go home and I heard the mom say that she doesn't get that option. I turned around to say that Jacob usually has a hard time on his first days too and she told me that she'd been doing this for two years. Oh. Okay. Wait a minute. I turned back around, looked at her and said, "you were at my MOPS table." She says, "I knew you looked familiar but I didn't want to admit that I couldn't place you!" LOL! I'm actually surprised that I recognized Lori Jo because she was only at 3 meetings. So, we talked for a while and I was smiling on the inside because I was happy that I finally ran into someone I know! Yay! It would happen all of the time in Winchester.

After gymnastics, we headed over to Sam's because my pantry and freezer (except for ice cream) were bare. It's so nice to have a freezer full of stuff. You know what would be even better, though? Buying a cow. LOL! The kids love the heck out of Sam's because they get so many samples. You really could make a meal out of it. It also gets them to try new things (chicken salad was the really new thing today). Now, we're going to hit the pool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Durn. I hardly ever hit Sam's anymore.

Anonymous said...

Barb, you haven't bought that cow yet?

Dad, that's amazing. You used to live there, didn't you?

Barbara said...

No cow. No freezer. *sigh*

Have you ordered your pig?