Thursday, June 07, 2007

Thursday

Sorry about the boring title! LOL!

I don't know if I'm coming or going today. Hannah had gymnastics this morning and that was a two hour ordeal. Okay, so not quite two hours, but close. It takes 20 minutes to get there, an hour for the class and 25 minutes to get home. I fed the kids lunch and then they headed to the pool. We came in, changed and headed to Hannah's ice skating class.

Ice skating. I had to change Hannah's class to Thursday afternoons because that's the only time the intermediate class meets. Funny that out of 6 kids in the class, Hannah is only 1 of 2 girls. And yes, the little boy who was in Hannah's other class is in this one. I had to laugh, though, because one of the little boys was all decked out in protective gear. Helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, gloves...I'm surprised the kid didn't have a mouth guard. Anyway, he had so much on him that he had a hard time standing up and staying there. Oh well.

Then, it was back to the house to change for Tae Kwon Do. We got there a little early and Master Johnson wanted Daniel to show him his form. Daniel shocked everyone by actually doing it. Twice. He also knows 3 of 6 one-steps and he was told that he can test for his yellow belt tomorrow. Yay Daniel! Needless to say, Daniel was brimming with confidence after the class tonight. We'll see how it goes tomorrow night. Mike and Jacob test on Saturday.

So, that's about it from here today. I'm exhausted now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a big day at Bradley too.
Sigma Chi came tumbling down. I went over this morning and got pictures, but here ya go anyhow:

http://blogs.bradley.edu/lydia/

You check it out now on Lydia's blog.

The new Sigma Chi takes the place of the old HillEl on Fredonia. It will be ready for move in in August.

(^_^)

Anonymous said...

Opps. And a flash from "Grey's":

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=3256905&page=1

Just thought you'd like to know.

(^_^)

Barbara said...

There had been rumors about Isaiah Washington not coming back next season, mostly because of the way the season ended. I thought it would have been strange to have him show up next season. So, with Addison and Burke leaving, the cast seems to get a little less bloated. Although, they are bringing in new interns.

Anonymous said...

New blood! That ought to keep it from jumping the shark!

Barbara said...

Well, they actually had to bring in new interns since they all became residents. I'm just hoping they don't feature them too much.

Anonymous said...

So does Tony finally get whacked this season?

Barbara said...

I don't know. We don't have HBO so I haven't watched this season. I do know that someone very close gets whacked and it makes me mad that I know that. :( Oh well.