Thursday, May 17, 2007

This One's For The Braves

Bradley Braves, that is. Or any Peorians who are interested. Dad sent pictures of the destruction going on. Gone is the Haussler pool and Sigma Chi as well as some houses on Maplewood.

Photos courtesy of Dad

Haussler Pool...


I think this is the street next to the Field House. If it is, I used to park here a lot on Tuesdays and Thursdays my Junior year.

I think this is Maplewood...I'm losing perspective here!


Is this Sigma Chi? I'm so confused

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pics were all on Maplewood.
The Alumni Center is down as is the Hausler Pool and two private residences on Maplewood. Sigma Chi is still up and the new one is almost finished so that the old one can be taken down later. Graduation is tomarrow and the real demolition of Maplewood starts next week. First structure to be buile in the cleared ground is a new parking deck. The neighbors are catatonic by this time.

(^_^)

Susan said...

Barb, that's not a spot!!!

Barbara said...

LOL! Actually, the "not a spot" ticket was in the Harper lot. I guess they don't like it when you just pull up and park by the door. It was totally worth the $5 ticket, though!