Friday, May 25, 2007

Exhausted

This morning, the kindergarten classes met at a park for a fun picnic day. The park was across from a children's farmstead so after checking in at the park, we headed over to see some animals. Jacob was furious that Hannah and I were going but he wasn't. I was talking to another mom (Jacob's best friend's mom) who also has a son in Daniel's class (and a daughter Hannah's age...easy playdates!) and she said that Zephan (Jacob's best friend) was also upset that he didn't get to go. I told her that maybe next weekend I'd take Jacob and Zephan. She liked that idea.

Anyway, the kids had a great time and I'm exhausted. It didn't help that we left the picnic and went to ice skating. Daniel and Hannah are all spread out on the couches with their eyes barely open. Here are some photos...


Daniel and Hannah share a swing in the butterfly garden

These bunnies were huge!

Pumping water!

Daniel tries to churn butter

Hannah milks a cow

Just a nice picture of Daniel and Hannah

In the children's garden

Hannah pets the smallest baby goat I've ever seen

No comments: