Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A Couple More Pictures

Jacob has a project for school where he has to make a weather instrument. Out of the choices: a anemometer (measures wind speed), wind vane, barometer, and rain gauge, he chose the barometer but we did end up making a rain gauge for us. He's pretty proud of his homemade barometer and is checking it constantly. (BTW, I have directions for making each of these if anyone is interested)

Daniel thought it would be funny if Knuckles was actually Batman.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.bradley.edu/buview/alumnicenter/

Talk about pictures. Here's the addy of the Bradley Alumni Center coming down. I guess that I'll have to grab my camera this afternoon and see if there's anything else in the Glennwood and Maplewood area coming down today. Next week should be big time demolition.

(^_^)

Anonymous said...

I'd like the directions for your weather instruments. I think they would be cool projects.

Barbara said...

Dad...my mouth completely dropped when it went from picture 1 to picture 2. Hannah asked if it was hit by a tornado. Even though I never used the Alumni Center, I can't help but feel sad about it being torn down. If you take pictures, send them my way and I'll put them up on here.

Deb, I'll post the directions later today.

Anonymous said...

In your mail box Barb. And this is just the first day after finals.
The neighbors are really going to hate us, but that's what happens when you're the 800 LB gorilla.

(^_^)