Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Cleaning Day

I've been bitten by some strange cleaning bug. I mowed the lawn this morning, have load #3 in the washer (and loads 4 and 5 on standby), cleaned, swept and mopped the kitchen...cleaned and vacuumed the living room, cleaned and swept the half bath and I'm getting ready to head upstairs to clean the bathrooms and the kids' rooms. I also need to vacuum the stairs and the bedrooms. Right now, the first floor looks pretty good but I expect that it'll all be trashed by the time Mike gets home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I mowed and trimed the lawn on Nonday and Tuesday. I'm going to go after the creeping charlie this evening and then swiffer the 1st floor. I got upstairs last night. I'm ignoring the basement.

Susan said...

I do most of that every freakin day. You'd never know it, though. sigh

Barbara said...

I ususally do, too. In the past couple of months, though, I've not been able to motivate myself enough to really do it. Hopefully, this will kick my butt back into gear.