Sunday, May 13, 2007

500th Post

Seriously? 500 posts? Crazy. Maybe I post too much!

Friday evening, Mike left work a little early and we went up to see Spiderman 3. It completely held Daniel's attention for 2 1/2 hours. He just sat there mesmerized. In my opinion, the first two were much better. They just opened too many cans of worms for a 2 1/2 hour movie. The kids had a great time and I guess that's what matters.

When we got home, our new neighbors were moving in. They seem very nice. There was a group gathered in Amy A-T-S's driveway...I think they were watching them move in. Mike, the kids and I walked over to introduce ourselves and told them that if they needed anything to let us know.

We get the kids in bed and I hear a knock on the door. One of the ladies next door wanting to know if she could borrow a screwdriver. What I still find interesting is they came over here and knocked on the door instead of going just across the street where everyone was gathered to ask. Sue made a valid point, that they probably didn't introduce themselves but we did and that's why they came here. It's strange to have people living in that house.

Hannah was told on Friday that she could move up to the next level in ice skating. I don't know if I think she's ready for the next level. When I talked with her teacher, she said that I could keep her in the same level and if everyone is really below her then they would move her up. So, really she's not stuck if I put her in this level again. She really loves the ice skating and she's not bad at it.

Now, if we could just get Daniel to pay attention in Tae Kwon Do.

No comments: