Monday, April 30, 2007

Oh Daniel

Yesterday evening, we were outside playing. Okay, so the kids were playing and I was cleaning out the car...anyway, the kids heard the ding-ding of the ice cream truck and asked if they could have some. Why not? It's hot and ice cream sounds nice. So, we wait for the truck to pull around the cul-du-sac and the kids start yelling out what they want. I told them not to get too attached to a particular kind because he may be out. They tell me okay.

So, the truck pulls up. Hannah had wanted Pink Panther ice cream, but he was out. The guy starts telling the kids what he does have and Daniel chimes in, "I can't understand what you are saying. Where are your teeth?" I quickly diverted his attention elsewhere and I don't think he heard but I was still really embarrassed. Nice one, Daniel!

No comments: