Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Longest Day

I swear this has been the longest day of my life. I went to Jacob's conference this morning...all three kids in tow. We talked nothing of Jacob's achievements or deficiencies in school...just went over a family project he completed. While the project was nice, it's not really conference worthy in my opinion. And we got up early for it. Oh well.

Mike called at 7:15 asking if I'd seen his wallet. After a bit of looking without finding it, he said that maybe it fell out of his coat and was in the garage. Sure enough, it was on the floor. After the conference, Hannah and I headed over to Mike's office to deliver it to him.

Because it was already 9:15 when we left his office, I had only time to run home to get Hannah's leotard for gymnastics, not change her into it. We arrived at gymnastics with five minutes to spare and she was able to change and didn't miss any of her class.

For whatever stupid reason, I decided to not take the Interstate home from gymnastics, but took surface streets. Big mistake. What normally takes 20 minutes, took 40. Luckily, we weren't late picking up Daniel.

So, we finally arrive home and I get the kids lunch. Out of nowhere, I get a huge migraine. It's finally knocked down to a manageable level but it still hurts.

Grey's Anatomy had better be really good tonight.

No comments: