Thursday, March 01, 2007

Are You Smarter Than A Second Grader?

We've all seen the new show out there...it's time to play my version!

Today, Jacob brought home a test he took on China. I don't know that I would have passed. I was curious to see how many of you would. I'm going to post 5 multiple choice questions that came from Jacob's test. Answer the questions (no cheating!) and I'll post the answers tomorrow.

LET'S PLAY!

1. China is the _____ largest country in the world.
a. second
b. fourth
c. third

2. Most of the people in China live ______.
a. on the eastern coast
b. in the mountains
c. in the desert

3. The capital of China is _____.
a. Shanghai
b. Beijing
c. Hong Kong

4. China has _____ people living there.
a. 1.5 million
b. 1.2 billion
c. 2 thousand

5. There are _____ stars on the Chinese flag.
a. two
b. five
c. fifty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, where are the answers!!! I am waiting to find out if I am smarter than a 2nd grader!

Barbara said...

LOL, Michelle! I hope you are! :) Hey, how are you feeling? When are you due again?

Anonymous said...

Well, I am on orla meds in the AM and 2 shots (one at dinner and one before bed) for the gestational diabetes.

I am due May 30th but will find out next week exactly when the baby will be born. The Dr has decided that we will need to do a c-section because we have a 50/50 chance of this baby being born with bleeding on his brain just like Jonathan (this is according to a new study out of the Univ of NC). ANyway, I don't want to take any chances. I think that I will be scheduled the week of May 14th (that's what I am asking for anyway).

Don't know if I mentioned it but his name is Matthew Jason (Jason is my father-in-laws middle name)

Oh - and I am smarter than a 2nd grader!