Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!!!

It's hard to believe it's 2007! Where did 2006 go?

We started out firmly in Virginia. Daniel was in preschool and Jacob was in the first grade. At the beginning of last year, Hannah was just two years old.

By the end of 2006...Hannah was diagnosed with asthma, we'd moved half-way across the country, the kids started a new school, Daniel's working on his third kindergarten teacher of the year and Mike's comfortably in his new position.

In 2006, I gained back the 25 pounds I lost in 2005, but it was just the 25 and not more. So I guess that's a good thing...LOL! And I did learn a lot about mold and home improvement this year so it can't be that bad.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great New Year and I'm looking forward to blogging my way through 2007!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you, Barb. i hope this one is wonderful!

Barbara said...

I just hope we stay put for the whole year! LOL!!