Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Grey's Schedule

Okay, Dad...I think I have the upcoming Grey's schedule for you. I'm getting some conflicting information but here's what I can best piece together...

Thurs, January 11th, Episode 311 Six Days (Part 1)

Thurs, January 18th, Episode 312 Six Days (Part 2)

Thurs, January 25th, Episode 313 Always Something There To Remind Me

Thurs, February 1st, Episode 314 Walk On Water

Of course, this could change...and I'm a little surprised that Six Days Part 2 doesn't have it's own title. Part 2 is also showing up at the bottom of a lot of the lists, behind epi 313 (and on one, behind 314) but the airdate is listed as January 18th. I don't know if you'll find something different, but as long as those airdates keep coming in order and the episode numbers keep going up, I'm happy! LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.tv.com/greys-anatomy/show/24440/episode_listings.html?season=0&tag=nav_bar;all

Close enough for government work.
(Wonder if the link will work)

Anonymous said...

Shoot. Cut/past usually does it.

Barbara said...

See...even yours has Six Days Part 2 after Always Something There To Remind Me! LOL!!