Thursday, December 14, 2006

Golden Globes and Grey's Anatomy

Whoo Hoo!!!!! They announced the Golden Globe nominations today and Grey's Anatomy was nominated for Best Drama Series!!!!!!!!! My girl, Ellen Pompeo, aka Meredith Grey, was nominated for Best Actress in a Drama Series! Patrick "McDreamy" Dempsey was nominated for Best Actor! And shock of all shocks, Katherine Heigl (Izzy Stevens, or as Michelle calls her...Blondie) was nominated for Best Supporting Actress. I guess all of the weeping over Denny paid off for her! I'm just so happy right now! :) (which is why I used all of the exclaimation points!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you go "Blondie". I guess acting like a pathetic blob really counts for something in the world of Golden Globes!!! hahaha


And what is that - YOU are staying away from spoilers - ha - you were always the one telling me things - how did you quit cold turkey!

Barbara said...

I agree about Katherine Heigl. I just found her performance pathetic. I cried when they killed Doc (Mike thought I was nuts) but I was completely fine when Denny had his stroke. I think that part of it was that I was on too much of a Mer/Der high! LOL!

As for the spoilers...it was like I knew everything that was going to happen. I knew who Mark was when he walked in...I knew that Denny was coming back to break up Izzy/Alex...I knew that COD was coming in as a Vet to be Mer's love interest. I thought about it over the summer and remembered how shocked I was when Addison came in and said to Mer, "I'm Addison Shepherd...and you must be the woman who's screwing my husband." I wanted to throw things at the TV. I really didn't have that last season.

I've almost completly given up the message boards (I still read the writer's blog every week, as well as Joe and Debbie's blogs but other than that, I'm off) simply because the spoilers were too much to take...especially after Canada accidentally aired epi 2 instead of the season premiere. I've been hitting http://fanficga.5.forumer.com/index.php?act=idx pretty hard lately. If nothing else, for the great pictures people have up! LOL!