Monday, October 16, 2006

We Have A Date!!!

Fun Fact - Barbie's (the doll) full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts
and because I'm feeling generous today, here's another...
It's illegal to hunt whales in Oklahoma

We finally decided on a move date! Yay us! Actually, yay Mike...he's the one who came up with it and made valid points as to why we should do it that day. I still have to call the Tammy at the movers to make sure this is doable but it looks like we'll be packing on November 16th, loading on the 17th and actually flying out on the 18th. If all goes well, we're hoping to have the kids in their new school that Monday. The kids are excited...Mike keeps assuring me that I'm going to love the house (I can tell just how much he loves the house, which is a good sign!) and the area. Now, I just need to figure out how to transfer the kids to a new school.

No comments: