Wednesday, October 11, 2006

So Freaking Tired

Hannah's been sick for the past two days now. Nothing with her lungs...just caught what Jacob had last week. Nice. 101 fever...headaches, sore throat, earache, stomach ache...she started throwing up around midnight last night and stopped around 8 am this morning. We had a realtor's open house this morning and I had to not only clean the house at an insane hour this morning (although I pretty much picked up last night...you just can't make beds when people are sleeping in them) but had to take my puking daughter and insane dog out of the house for a while. I came home to about 15 realtor's cards on the kitchen table and one on the island (dare to be different I guess). Hopefully, we'll get something out of it.

I was so busy arguing on Sue's blog that I almost forgot to get Daniel. Thanks to Hannah, I remembered. Since Daniel's been home, he's washed his hands about 5 times telling me that he's got Hannah's "throw up germs" on his hands. I swear that boy has OCD. Out of all my children, I really thought Jacob would be the one freaking out like this. He keeps asking me if Hannah's touched things. It's getting really annoying.

I wish I could get a nap. For now, I need to fold the laundry that's in the dryer and put Hannah's throw up blankets in. Thank God I bought bleach last week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you had a bad night. Is she feeling any better today?

Barbara said...

A little but she's heavily medicated.

Susan said...

Sometimes that's the way to go. I hope she feels better soon