Wednesday, October 11, 2006

GAA (Grey's Anatomy Anonymous)

Someone posted this on the GA message boards. I thought it was funny. Does this fit you, Michelle? LOL! The first step is admitting you have a problem, right?


Hi! My name is _________________ and I am a serious addict of Grey’s Anatomy.

I pledge to keep my excitement down during “non” GA hours (including work or school). I will only have an outburst when GA is spoken about or seen.

I would like to apologize before-hand, if I throw something at your TV, due to a bad circumstance on GA.

I would also like to apologize before-hand, if I puke on your shoes, from seeing Finn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No - I refuse to admit that there is a problem - I do not know what you are talking about - by the way - you didn't give me credit for the IW, PD "fight" - I did email it to you (even if you had already seen it)

Only 22.5 hours until the beginning of the end of McVet!!!

Anonymous said...

I feel SO enabling!

Barbara said...

Hey, Michelle...I'll give you credit for sending me the article even though I posted it here a full 3 hours before you sent it to me! ;) LOL!!!

Can't wait to say goodbye to McPlanboy!!!! Does that man actually work at all or does he simply spend his time stalking Meredith at the hospital? LOL!