Sunday, September 03, 2006

More Grey's Info For Dad (and any other GA fan)

I have more episodes that will be coming up in Season 3...

Wednesday, September 20th, 9pm (8 Central) Epi 226 Deterioration of the Fight or Flight Response (Part 1 Season 2 Finale...I have this)

Wednesday, September 20th 10pm (9 Central) Epi 227 Losing My Religion (Part 2 Season 2 Finale...I have this, too)

Thursday, September 21st, 8pm (7 Central) Complications of the Heart (recap epi...I don't need this)

Thursday, September 21st, 9pm (8 Central) Epi 301 Time Has Come Today (Season 3 Premiere!!!!)

Thursday, September 28th, 9pm (8 Central) Epi 302 I Am a Tree

Thurday, October 5th, 9pm (8 Central) Epi 303 Sometimes a Fantasy

Thursday, October 12th, 9pm (8 Central) Epi 304 What I Am

Thursday, October 19th, 9pm (8 Central)Epi 305 Oh, The Guilt


A quick aside to Michelle...have you seen the new promo? OMG!!!! They're in the elevator and McDreamy's smelling Mer's hair! It reminds me of the whole "I miss you..." (hair smell) "...I...can't..." except for that they're both smiling this time!!!! I love elevator scenes!!! Is it the 21st yet????

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So there's one tonight that I've
got programmed. I have lost track
of the titles because Zap2it gives
one title and they don't bother to
put the actual episode title in the
rerun most of the time. Sometimes
it slips in, but not usually. I
hope that when it's "first run"
they can title it appropriately.
Also they've been flashing up the
credits during the first 15 minutes
of the show. Man, when you record
this stuff and then cut out the
commercials, you really notice how
various shows are put together.

Anyhow, I have a 10 episodes of
"Ben 10" and episode 41-50 of
"Naruto" for Jacob and Daniel.
Toonami has started airing episodes
of "Fantastic 4" on Saturday. Don't
know if it's filler or if they're
going to run with it. I think
that it's just filler, but will
save it anyhow.

Oh and "Transformers Cybertron"
is starting up where it left off
starting Tuesday morning. (^_^)

Oh and Adult Swim is airing
"Bleach" and "Trinity Blood" along
with "Eureka 7" on Saturday nights.
The kids will love 'em when they
hit teenage.

Dad

Barbara said...

I know that Grey's took out their big opening theme song and such so that they could have an extra minute or so of actual program. Honestly, I don't even notice the names scrolling at the bottom anymore.

The kids will be excited to get the DVD's, and they will be even more excited to get the Fantastic 4 since I got an earful for making them take a bath in the middle of it. They've pretty much worn out the BoBoBo DVDs they have. They watch that one daily.

Anonymous said...

I have seen the promos - Brian had the TV on mute tonight and they came on - I was yelling to unmute, unmute - but he just thought I had lost my mind!!!! Do you know what sucks - I am going to be at the beach for the first 2 new shows and I won't have a computer with me - how will we talk, analyze, communicate!!!! You had better save a coffee date for me when I get back cuz we'll have a lot to talk about!!!

Barbara said...

What?!? You're going to the beach? You can't go to the beach during the premiere!!! Where are your priorities? LOL! Alright fine. Go to the beach. :( I guess I'll have to settle for coffee after. When are you going?

Anonymous said...

We are leaving on the 17th and will come home around the 29th or 30th. We are going to my parents beach condo in Ocean City, MD so we can stay as long as we want - if it is really cold then we will come home early but we have to be home by the first of Oct because Brian has to go back to work. He has so much comp time that he is going to be off for almost a month from the middle of Nov to Dec. I hate him!!!!! No really he has worked so many hours over the summer he needs long breaks like that!