Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hooray!!!!

The kids were actually asleep at 9pm last night! Yeah! Okay, so I had to stay up there with them until they fell asleep (and I fell asleep on the floor for about 1/2 hour) but it was so nice!!! :) When they got up this morning, they were actually cheerful! I guess 11 hours of sleep will do that to you! I knew they were whiney from lack of sleep. They had been getting about 9 hours. And it's not enough.

It's a shame that I finally found a mamma away from my mamma here...and we're moving. This lady reminds me so much of Maureen - very put together and doesn't take crap from anyone. (Maureen, I'm not sure if you read this but if you do...you were my mamma away from my mamma in Chicago!) She's devil child, Taylor, grandma and she also lives one street over. She's been giving some good advice and we've been talking a lot about relo companies and what not. She's a really nice lady.

I hope Kansas is nice...

No comments: