Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Happy August!

Rooms Completed: 6 of 13
Closets Completed: 3 of 5
Garbage Bags Today: 0
Total Garbage Bags: 26 1/2

52 Days until Season 3 of GA

Anyone want a dog? How about some fish? We found out yesterday that they are only going to help pay to move two pets and fish are not included. :( That means that we will be taking Guillermo and Bumper to Kansas with us. I wonder if they would let us take fish on a plane. I can't imagine that anyone would complain of allergies! LOL! I'm not concerned that we wouldn't be able to find a home for the fish (I'm sure that someone would be happy to take them for us) but the dog is a huge problem. We've known that for a while. Ugh...we're going to have to figure something out very soon.

I went to the grocery store last night and picked up some Triscuit and Easy Cheese. One of my favorite snacks that I don't get very often. The kids ate all of the Easy cheese this morning! :( Granted, they ate it on the Triscuits but still! The way they were sucking them down was like I never feed them or anything. I even got the rye ones hoping that it would be too strong for them. It wasn't.

We're beginning to have huge sleep issues in this house. Hannah has been falling asleep in our bed (Mike's been moving her back to hers before he goes to bed) and then Daniel comes in. Last night, Daniel arrived in our bed at 2 am. Mike had already been taking over a good portion of the bed and my attempts to move him over were unsuccessful so when Daniel came in, there was no room for me. I know, I know, I should have just walked him back to bed. What do I do instead? I grab a pillow and head to the couch. So, not only am I sore from cleaning, I'm now sore from sleeping on the couch as well. Oh well.

Well, I need to get the dining room done before heading to Hannah's doctor appointment and then to baseball tonight. If we coninue at this pace, we'll have the house done by Sunday!

No comments: