Thursday, July 27, 2006

Gripe Session

Okay...bear with me. I'm going to bitch and whine for a few minutes and then I'll be done with it.

1. Although I put the kids in bed around 9pm, the boys have decided that it's still playtime. Daniel believes bedtime is a free-for-all. They're not actually falling asleep until around 11pm. Then, usually around 3am, Daniel joins me in bed (yes, I know I should walk him back to bed but I'm complaining here so deal with it - plus, since Mike's not here, I sleep better with another body in the bed - but that's beside the point). Last night, I had Hannah wake me up at 4am to tell me she was cold. Therefore, I had both Hannah and Daniel in bed with me. So that means that I'm only getting about 4 hours without kids. And that's between the hours of 11pm and 3am.

2. The stupid dog won't quit peeing and pooping on the floor and/or getting into the garbage. Because Daniel leaves the bedroom door open when he comes in at 3am, the dog just comes downstairs and pees on the floor and then goes and poops on Daniel's floor. Grrrrr.

3. No one freaking picks up after themselves. Enough said.

4. I can't do anything to please the kids (boy, I sound just like Mike here). Whatever I do, it's not enough. They want more. And they won't quit fighting with eachother. Only 34 days until school starts.

Okay. I'm done now. I feel better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested