Friday, July 21, 2006

Finally Friday

(62 days until the premiere!)

It is finally Friday! Mike had to stay in Kansas later than usual and won't be home until late tonight, which makes me sad. At least he'll be home for Jacob's birthday, and Jacob's really happy about that. Unfortunately, I've done nothing to prepare for tomorrow. Okay, I ordered a frog cupcake-cake but other than that, I've got nothing. It's hard to prepare when it's just me. Oh well.

Hannah's been so cute this week sleeping in her little bed. The only bad part is that I have no idea when she's getting up in the morning. The boys would come in and wake us up but she doesn't. She just wanders downstairs and lays on the couch. Yesterday morning, I found her sleeping on the couch at 7:30am. Jacob said that when he got up this morning, she was sleeping on the couch. I wonder what time she's getting out of bed in the morning.

The boys have taken to sleeping together since we put up the daybed. Often, Daniel starts out in Jacob's old bed (no, Mike, I haven't taken it down yet...but I will!) and when I go in to check on them before I go to bed, they're in bed together. It is so freaking cute.

No comments: