Friday, March 24, 2006

Another Friday

Jacob lost another tooth last night. No tears...no fits. He even said to me, "I'm not crying this time, Mom." I'm just thankful he's such a heavy sleeper and had no problem getting the tooth out from under his pillow.

I came downstairs this morning and couldn't figure out what the noise I heard was. I finally trace it to the fish tank...the filter had stopped working and was making this horrible noise. Poor fish. The water looked pretty nasty, too. So, after we dropped Daniel off at school, Hannah and I went over to Petsmart to get a new filter. It's such a treat for the kids to go to the petstore; they love to look at the fish and birds and small animals. Today, Hannah was fascinated by the chinchilla (sp?). It was too cute (both Hannah and the chinchilla).

After the petstore, we went over to Martin's (our grocery store) to pick up some stuff for dinner tonight. They've been changing things around and it's infuriating to not be able to find anything. I've been going over to the new WalMart (I know...but Barb, you said you hate WalMart! I do, but this one's new and it doesn't smell like feet plus, hardly anyone shops there so I can get right in and right out) But today, I was right there and decided to go ahead and hit Martin's. (for those of you in the area and don't know) They've put in three aisles of organic stuff, including a full line of Burt's Bees! Oh, I can't wait for the new one on Rt. 7 to open in May!

Daniel's been complaining the whole time he's been home from school. I'm not kidding. The whole time. It's killing me. He may have to nap today.

I'm doing that Gourmet Girlfriends tomorrow morning. My neighbor did it earlier this week and loved it. She said that she hasn't tried the food yet but it's pretty cool knowing that she's got stuff for dinner in her freezer. I'll let you know how it goes.